Brought to you by the Offshore Technology Conference and Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuiels Institute – IBP, OTC Brasil attracts the world’s foremost experts and companies to share knowledge, make new contacts, and explore the latest technologies.
In the OTC Brasil exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to more than 15,000 industry leaders and buyers from 45+ countries. You can network with valued clients and make new business contacts.
How To Exhibit
Once your company has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these three easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select three preferred booth locations using the floor plans below.
Floor Plan for Pavilion 1
Floor Plan for Pavilion 3
- Complete and return the Reservation Form for Exhibit Space.
Exhibit Space Assignments
- OTC Brasil conducts space assignments on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibit space is assigned for the OTC Brasil 2015 exhibition only.
Exhibitor Benefits and Support
All exhibitors receive:
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your company’s exposure and return on investment.
- Regular exhibitor communications keeping you informed of important deadlines and developments related to the event.
- A comprehensive Exhibitor Services Manual providing the tools you need for a successful exhibiting experience.
- Company name and description in the conference program provided to all OTC Brasil attendees.
- Three (3) free exhibitor registrations per 3 sq m of booth space.
Download the exhibitor prospectus for a list of additional benefits based on the booth service purchased.