Learn more below about the registration options available and fees. Choose the option that best fits your needs, and register for the event.
Registration for OTC Brasil gives you free access also to Rio Pipeline.
|Member of the OTC sponsoring, endorsing, supporting or invited organizations||BRL 1,550|
|Non member||BRL 1,750|
|Technical Author||BRL 1,290|
|Undergraduate Student||BRL 160|
|Post-Graduate Student||BRL 780|
|Committee Member||BRL 980|
|1 Day Pass||BRL 940|
|Topical Luncheon||BRL 150|
If your company is interested in special fee conditions for groups, you may get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
For six full conference inscriptions and above, each registration will get R$ 200 discount. They should all be purchased by the company, for a group list of professionals.
Forms of Payment
Online registration: Visa / MasterCard / AMEX credit cards
On-site: All major credit cards and cash
- Members of OTC sponsoring, endorsing, supporting or invited organizations will receive discounted registration fee.
- Spouses are charged the same fees as an attendee, if in attendance.
- The replacement of a registered attendee must be performed within two (02) business days before the event. Replacement requests must be sent to the event’s Office by the person in charge of the enrollment, by e-mail, stating the full details of attendee being replaced and his/her replacement.
- The replacing attendee is subject to the conditions of the registrant he/she is replacing.
- Enrollments canceled within forty (40) days before the Event shall result in the full refunding of the amount paid, at no cost to the attendee.
- Enrollments canceled within twenty (20) days in advance of the event will result in a refund of seventy percent (70%) of the enrollment fee. Thirty percent (30%) of the amount paid will be retained to cover administrative fees and taxes collected.
- Enrollments canceled with less than twenty (20) days before the event will not be refunded.
- Cancellation requests must be communicated by e-mail .
A declaration form from your educational institution is required and should be sent by e-mail or faxed to (55 21) 2220-1596 – Attention: Ms. Mariana Marzoa
Registration Questions? Contact Us
Phone: 55 – 21 – 2112-1975